HPG was established in 2008 in Pudong, Shanghai, China by a group of investors, developers, suppliers, and lawyers; from China, Europe, and the United States, with the goal, to invest into the production of renewable energy and to preserve and create working places in China and the investment countries.
2019 HPG closed a strategic partnership with an, in the top 200 of the 500 fortune listed companies with the goals:
- EPC for PV parks with state of the art best parts in the market, with bridge finance, COD finance, completion guarantee, or open accounts
- EPC for patented prefabricated houses with completion warranties and/or bridge finance
- EPC for projects in renewables, waste to energy, pyrolysis, or other feasible inventions
- for micro, medium, and small enterprises we offer open account and/or bridge finance for the buying of PV panels and parts
- for developers we provide exit buyer/investors
Over the years, HPG has developed a potent network of Investors, Financing Partners, Suppliers, Lawyers and other professionals, which plays a major role in our ability to service our clients and other professionals. An important example of this is our ability to offer very direct and high-level access to major players in the Chinese energy marketplace, to offer our clients the best possible service.
Besides our management Service, HPG has excellent access to high-quality component supply partners, including preferred pricing arrangements, PV Panels, Mounting Structures, Wiring, Wind and Water Turbines, Inverter, waste to energy and more.
One of the HPG sales highlights are off and on-grid power supply and PV panels with extraordinary pricing and terms of payment.
N-Type and P-Type PV panels